Ask HN: Is there any parents and founders here?
22 by lamida | 22 comments on Hacker News.
Founding a startup is often associated with grinding, long hours and low pay (for a possible high compensation in the exit). I want to start a startup but I feel that I am bit too late because now I am 35 years old software engineer and has a family with 1 toddler and another child is coming in couple of weeks. Is it possible to build a good startup part time (while still working in another company for full time)? Is there any founders out there which still can start and grow their business successfully while raising up children? Should I wait once having enough life saving and once my children a bit older so that I will be more ready for grinding? This is the only link related to this topic in HN[1]. [1][https://ift.tt/3CWnkX8